12v dc timer [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Tue May 18 09:46:49 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacf0Dbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Discover Card
--On Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:19 AM -0400 "Dan Whigham, SC Solar" <DWhigham at scsolar.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a wholesaler for 12v programmable times- other than
> realgoods. I have an application monitoring buffalo in the Dakotas and need
> to turn on and off a digital recording device.

While we're at it, I've been looking for a DC sidereal clock/timer for several years now--ever since working with the Honeywell TotalHome automation systems (which included one.)  It's really nice telling your timer "one hour after sunset" and having it work all year, irrespective of clouds, storms, etc.

--thanks

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
http://click.topica.com/caaceBcbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm