SW has discovered lightning [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Thu May 13 10:30:11 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMSbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ ExpertCity

Hi Kurt,

This is an interesting one....Assuming the dc is not going away and it is
just the units going off, check any remote or communications cable going to
the DB25 pin remote port, something may be influencing this input. DC
input/battery connections and remote input need to be checked thoroughly for
any high impedance connection. Otherwise call our customer service number
(800-670-0707) and ask for a residential technician, and we can give you
some more help.

Cheers,

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.