Module shortage rumors [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue May 11 15:45:45 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaccMPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ UOP

Hi Bruce,

This could actually go on for some time unless the German, Italian and
Spanish governments all decide that they really want nuclear power after
all. I know that Germany, at least, is on a major campaign to achieve a
huge saturation of their grid with wind and solar within the next few
years. The Greens have made unbelieveable progress there in influencing
government policy against nuclear and for alternative energy.

At least there are some societies on this planet that take global
warming and diminishing petroleum supplies seriously enough to try and
do something about it. One would assume that production of PV will
eventually increase enough to serve all markets. Here's hoping!

Matt T