Pseudo-Sine SW? [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson sunwise at cheqnet.net
Mon May 10 11:28:19 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaccMPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ UOP

Hey Gary,

A simple but useful check is to measure the output voltage of the
inverter with a non-RMS digital meter.  If it reads low (perhaps about
93 volts ac) then you probably lost a stage or two and it is operating
like a modified square wave.  Also, if you notice reduced charging
capability this can be another sign.

Good luck!

Kurt Nelson
SOLutions