Generally bad electrical work [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 09:45:39 PDT 2004

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback. Here is the correct link to the chart "How often do
you find dangerous electrical installations?"
http://enews.primediabusiness.com/enews/electricalzone/codewatch/current

The guys on this list have seen a lot of strange electrical rooms and
equipment. Relatively few people die and are injured and few fires occur is
a measure of how robust and forgiving electrical equipment as compared to
vehicles with over 40 thousand deaths and 1.2 million serious injuries every
year just in the U.S. Still, the number of electrical house fires is pretty
high. See http://nsi.org/Tips/electric.htm
and construction workers being electrocuted
http://www.cdc.gov/elcosh/docs/d0300/d000390/d000390.html
and a powerpoint presentation on electric shock safety
http://www.ieee.org.br/eswbrasil/Documentos/13%20-%20Common%20Sense.pdf

Best regards,
Joel Davidson