Panel protection.... [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu May 6 10:04:31 PDT 2004

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

This is really good info. I've heard of these things but never known
what the source was (until now). Having tried the signage approach (This
power system provides water for my family and animals, please do not
tamper) and (WARNING! This is a known plague area!), this might be just
the ticket.

Matt T