Isolation Transformers [RE-wrenches]

Mark Robinson Mark at TheEnergyGrid.com
Wed May 5 07:36:42 PDT 2004

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

Thanks, Bill.

I've got a 20k installation in California using SMA's. An local
inspector (who was more familiar with LIPA) asked the CEO of Nextek if
we were going to install an isolation transformer.
I can explain to him that the SMA's have it built in, but I wanted to
give him a little more scope, explaining where and when, and under what
circumstances it is needed.

Bill Brooks wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Are you referring to LIPA's transformer requirement or the basic design
> of a
> PV series Xantrex inverter?
>
> Bill.

Mark Robinson
The Energy Grid

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM4bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Children's Int'l

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com