Wind GeneratorTraining [RE-wrenches]

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Mon May 3 20:14:32 PDT 2004

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

David,

I attended the Bergey dealer training in 2002 just before our first
Excel-S installation.  Although it was expensive to fly from WA state
to OK, I combined a visit with friends in CO.  The training facility,
content, and networking were very good, but the field day was way too
short.  I would have preferred much more time on installation
techniques, and much less time on conducting business.  But others
probably felt the opposite.  It was good to meet Bergey people I talked
to on the phone and exchanged e-mail with.  My objectives to learn more
about Excel-S installation, and become a "Bergey certified dealer" were
accomplished.  It was worth the cost to me.

Abundant Energy is have an AWP installation/workshop in OR the third
week in May.  Registration Form is available on the web site
www.abundantre.com or by contacting:
Abundant Renewable Energy, 22700 NE Mountain Top Road, Newberg, OR 97132
Phone: (503) 538-9298  FAX: (503) 538-8782

SEI is having a Wind-Electric Design & Installation workshop Oct 18 -
23 on Guemes Island, San Juan Islands, WA.  I believe Mick Sagrillo
will again be the instructor.  He does a great job.  Contact Ian
Woofenden, ian at solarenergy.org, 360-293-7448.

Hope this is helpful.

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People
140 Columbia View
Chelan, WA  98816
509-682-9646
info at BrooksSolar.com
www.BrooksSolar.com

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caaccM4bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Children's Int'l

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com