solar production world wide [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Thu Apr 29 19:51:09 PDT 2004

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future – degrees, financial aid and more!
http://click.topica.com/caab8Lbbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ College Info

Hey Jay!

>  Say looking for 2003 world wide solar production by manufacturer?

>  Anybody got it?

Great question... The answer is yes I think...

Thought I'd dig through my subscription and resource stuff for ya since
there always seems to be something mentioned about that kind of stuff from
time to time.  Yep... Lots.  Of "mention" that is.... NREL, Sandia, DOE???
Not even.

Thought I'd dig through Google... Yep... How big is your checkbook?

Came across lots of anecdotal references, many of which I had seen though
the subscription stuff.

I ran across a printed circuit board industry article that blames PV for at
least part of the "silicon shortage"... Hey, I guess we're getting noticed
by more than utility companies!  It's a start!

Ran across a few "You are not authorized to view this page" messages...

The conclusion I came to is that those who collect and compile this stuff
sure are proud of it... How big is your checkbook?

The two closest matches to what you're looking for were:

http://www.solarbuzz.com/Marketbuzz2004-intro.htm  (Has 2003 cell production
by manufacturer, installations by country, and "dealer survey" but doesn't
say it has shipments or modules by manufacturer... Maybe you don't need
those???)
REPORT PRICE:     $3,450 paper version ( In CD ROM Format:  Add $500)

http://www.the-infoshop.com/study/su16303_photovoltaic_toc.html  (Published
September 2003 so it's gonna be incomplete. It has shipments by manufacturer
through 2002 and production capacity for 2003... Capacity ain't produced...)
PriceUS $ 5450 (Hard Copy)
US $ 6650 (PDF on CD-ROM (Single User License) & Hard Copy)
(I found this one in Korean, too!  Same company, just their Korean
branch...)

Good luck... Would like to see the outcome of this search....

Pray for Sun & Cool Cells!

Matt Lafferty
Universal Energies Institute
mlafferty at universalenergies.com
(916) 422-9772
(916) 628-7694 Cell
(916) 914-2247 Fax
www.universalenergies.com

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caab6aubz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ ExpertCity

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm