National Registry [RE-wrenches]

Nicholas Ponzio, VSE nik at vtsolar.com
Mon Apr 12 07:13:54 PDT 2004

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Keith, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've been had. The NASR
site is a scam. Alarm bells started ringing when I read the following line,
"Your data and addresses are kept on a secure server with no access to
internet". Uhhh....what?

A Google search for "national anti spam registry" turns up 263 results.
Naturally, their site is at the top but the other 262 are articles warning
people about this scam and others like it.

Sorry.

The best anti-spam solution I have found is an Outlook plug-in called
SpamBayes. It's free, open-source and it actually works.
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6Pibz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Val Rad
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm