Electrolysis Question [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 08:46:29 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6PVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad

Hello Larry,
RE H2 is definitely on-topic. Thanks for keeping H2 on the front burner. If big companies are spending hundreds of million$ on H2 product development (and they are), it makes sound business sense for PV companies to help the big boys make the PV and H2 connection. Put a demo PV H2 electrolizer in every high school science classroom to teach the consumers of tomorrow. Put an H2 fueling station with roof-mounted PV at your neighborhood gasoline station and change the world.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson

**** Better than Middle East Oil! ****
Discover H2. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
planet toy! Subscribe to H2 Nation and change the world!
http://www.h2nation.com H2 Nation.

Mo at the threat of being burned at the stake for the mention of the first
element on the periodic table I can tell you that it takes 32.9kwh's to
generate 1 kg of h2 at %100 efficiency. Most commercial units are in the 70%
with advanced types as high as 85% and now with a newly announced unit from
Avalence you can also generate at up to 10,000 psi with only a slight
increase in overall power consumption

Larry Elliott