GRID-CONNECT at the utility meter [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Fri Apr 9 15:58:33 PDT 2004

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Tom,

Use a UL Listed tap connector into a fused disconnect switch. It's not a
solar special thing, it's industry standard. Put the fused disconnect
within 10' (if I remember the NEC right). Need to size the wire for the
tap per NEC, etc. Look up "service tap" in the NEC for reference. This
also avoids any NEC 690.64 issues.

Jeff Wolfe
Global Resource Options