Utilities and AC Disconnects [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Mon Apr 5 19:23:24 PDT 2004

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caab6anbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ AIU

Bob,

I believe the utilities in NH are not required to require a disconnect
switch, and some do not. Granite State Electric (part of National Grid)
does not. (Jim Hurst, 603-443-4235 james.hurst at us.ngrid.com) Public
Service Company of NH (part of Northeast Utilities) did not in one case
(Carl Vogel 603-634-2311). NH Electric Coop did require it.

As you may recall, the outside disco has always been a pet peeve of
mine. Good luck in the hunt.

Jeff
Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer(tm)
Global Resource Options, LLP, Solar  Wind  Energy Solutions
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
601 Old River Road, Suite 3, White River Junction, VT 05001-9030
800-374-4494 x107 Toll Free     802-295-4415 x107 Phone
802-295-4417 Fax
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com,   www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Distributor for:
BP Solar - photovoltaic panels
SMA - Inverters
UniRac - PV racking systems
Outback Power - Battery based inverters and controllers
Xantrex - Inverters
Rolls - Batteries
Concorde - Sealed Batteries
Other fine products for renewable energy