Update on new listserver [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Apr 2 18:31:40 PST 2004

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caab6anbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ AIU

Hi gang. If questions or comments, please contact me off list.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am making progress on our new list server. It has been a bigger job than I thought, what with needing to learn to administer our new domain and learn the new list software.

One task that is taking awhile is that we will be able to transfer all of our message archives to the new list server, but there is a bunch of work to be done on the messages that I have saved since Day 1 before I can upload them. I will need to finish that and make the transfer before I subscribe you all to the new list.

I will keep you informed about how to deal with the changeover when the time comes.

I hope to have everything ready to go next week, but because of Home Power deadline work, the changeover may not happen until the week after.

Our new domain to hosts the list will be re-wrenches.org.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Might does not make right but it sure makes what is."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com
     To reach me: 707-822-7884
     To reach Home Power: 800-707-6585

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab593bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com