Electrolysis Question [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Wed Mar 31 09:51:58 PST 2004

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab5n2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Mo,

Larry is too ethical to promote his enterprise on the list, but he is
an editor of a very fine new magazine that should be of interest to
visionary members of this group.

http://www.h2nation.com/

Larry and I have been good buddies since we were networking in the
70's around our simultaneous careers in wind power. Since then, we've
had repeat parallels in our careers. When Larry veered off into this
new field, I started listening. He's a devout realist.

Windy

http://click.topica.com/caab4CEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm