inverter shoot-out at high noon [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 11:24:37 PST 2004

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
http://click.topica.com/caab5n1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Ivo Interactive

Henry Cutler has done the PV inverter industry a good service with his field
testing. It is an industry shame that a DIY engineer had to bring the truth
to light about the old SunTie inverter. Inverter manufacturers take notice.
If you don't test and tell the whole story, your customers will.

Almost all consumers lack the knowledge and tools to verify product
specifications and performance. Most PV vendors and installers take the
manufacturers' word that products will perform as specified.

Let's stop dragging our feet and change rebates and subsidies from watts to
kilowatt-hours feed-in tarrifs.

Search google.com for solar feed-in tariff for more info.