RE-Markets list [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Mar 2 15:13:43 PST 2004

Hi gang.

Opinions on appropriateness of scam posting aside, you can join the RE-Markets list by sending an email message to:

RE-Markets-subscribe at topica.com

Bill Roush runs that list, and he will respond to you accordingly. Because of the nature of that list, Bill allows some members other than Wrenches and the official manufacturers' representative. So your marketing posts will go just a bit beyond Wrench list members.

BTW, lest any of you thought I was perfect, I intended that message to Jay to go directly to him, and not the list -- just as he intended to email me the others.

Remember, on our list using Reply sends to the whole list. If you want to reply directly to the sender of a list message, you must edit out the Wrench address and add the individual's address.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"When our children fail competency tests the schools lose funding. When our missiles fail tests, we increase funding."
                  Dennis Kucinich

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com