Hydrocaps for IBE cells [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Fri Feb 20 17:58:33 PST 2004

I concur with Bob's experience, at this very moment my poor batteries (13
years old) are looking very tired and I'm sure I should replace them, come
spring they'll have a few day's more autonomy and all will be forgiven for
perhaps yet another year.  Cold really zaps battery capacity!

Cheers,

Ezra
DragonSun Consulting