OutBack AUX output with March Pump [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander, VSE kirk at vtsolar.com
Tue Feb 10 16:10:49 PST 2004

I like the diode w/inverter control relay idea to limit circulator voltage,
as I'm about to use the March 809HS DC pumps in an off-grid radiant system.
But I've decided to use a dc-dc converter with a regulated 26.0 vdc output.
I don't want an inverter failure / repair send-away to knock down the
radiant heat system(this is an existing SW4024). I would rather have DC
voltage regulation independent of the inverter(either converter or external
voltage controlled relay w/ diodes). Otherwise, it sort of defeats the
purpose of using DC circulators, doesn't it?

Kirk

Vermont Solar Engineering
North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
Certified Solar PV Installer TM
Xantrex Certified Dealer Charter Member
Kirk Herander
PO Box 697