Rain-X on module glass? [RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Thu Jan 8 13:12:42 PST 2004

Hi Jason,

The modules are Shell ST40's, thin film CIS technology, which perform
very well in high temperature locations, better than crystalline.  The
module is all black, frame and glass, a beautiful looking product.  The
modules for this customer are mounted as single units each powering
transmitters in remote locations.  When installed in a vertical manner
partial shading of a CIS module doesn't wipe out production entirely as
is the case with some crystalline modules.  This customer is very happy
with their solar power.

Graham