Lead Acid recycling Options? [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Jan 5 14:32:35 PST 2004

Geoff,
There is a very well established battery recycling system in the US, at
least in my experience. Our flooded batteries come by the battery
wholesaler's delivery truck, and they will always take cores, wherever they
came from. That's the best option if you don't want to make a trip into
town. Otherwise, any automotive recycler or scrap metals recycler should
take them, and will usually pay you a pittance for them.
Allan at Positive Energy
.