Surrette - Relay Coil Incompatibi. [RE-wrenches]

Victor Creazzi aerofirewp at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 08:33:56 PST 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacVmibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

Hi Windy and Drake,

 This is the reason for an active current limit.

 Active above 30 volts and minimum insertion loss
below.

 At low currents the total cost of componants
can easily be less than a dollar. It is a very simple
circut.

Victor Creazzi
Aerofire Windpower

Re: Surrette - Relay Coil Incompatibi. 	 Drake
 Dec 17, 2004 07:28 PST

Hello Windy and Victor,

Maybe this would work if I can find the right relay.
The Idec 24 volt DC
models have a drop out at 10% less than the rated
voltage.

If the batteries ever get totally discharged, they
will be putting out
around 2% under the rated voltage to begin with. Put
the series resistance
on top of that, and the generator likely won't start.

I wonder if there are any commercially available DC
voltage regulators. If
not, maybe one could be made with a Zener diode with
the proper breakdown
voltage.

Thanks,

Drake

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacVlObz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Penn Media

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com