New wire for array wiring? [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Wed Dec 15 13:00:32 PST 2004

Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Vente

William,

Here is the language from the 2005 NEC:

690.35(D) The photovoltaic source and output conductors shall
consist of sheathed (jacketed) multi-conductor cables or
shall be installed in a raceway.

That is, it can be done either way. Gotta have ungrounded inverters
first--that may be a while.

Bill.