DC to DC converters [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Tue Nov 30 12:30:23 PST 2004

**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
http://click.topica.com/caacTFybz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Penn Media

does any one manufacturer a DC converter that can take the power directly
from the solar electric modules and converter it BEFORE the charge
controller instead of converting it out of the battery bank ?????  gator tom
like 24 volts to a 12 volt  charge controller for example a low cost  20 amp
12 volt charge controller having the 24 volt power converter to go into the
controller
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
http://click.topica.com/caacTFybz8QcsbAnkvFa/Penn Media

Hey Todd,

Try www.solarconverters.com.  Then click on "products" and "battery
balancers" which can also be used as DC/DC voltage converters.

Kurt Nelson