Xantrex GT 3.0 [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Fri Nov 26 12:10:48 PST 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacOlIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

Hi Kelly,

We did more than 20,000 hours of field testing on these units at a variety of sites across the US before they were released, along with extensive reliability testing in the lab, and have had a lot of positive feedback from the early installations! We will send you some names off list of dealers you can contact.

Thanks for the interest in our new GT 3.0!

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.