Firehouse parking overhang PV [RE-wrenches]

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Sat Oct 30 18:36:25 PDT 2004

Like music? Get a CD Player here
http://click.topica.com/caacNowbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Panduit is great stuff.  I've used for it in indoor instrumentation and
control systems for years.  Don't know that it's outdoor rated though
(i.e., direct sunlight, temp extremes), so make sure before you buy.  We've
usually bought it from electronics and automation/constrol distributors
(Allied, Digi-Key, Mouser, etc.) - that should say something in itself.

John Raynes
RE Solar
Torrey, UT

At 03:40 PM 10/30/04 -0700, you wrote:

>  Jerry,
>
>  Are you familiar with "Panduit"? A friend suggested just this for a
> Unisolar install where the cables run down the roof ridge under the
> ridgecap, which is "legal" but kind of loosey-goosey looking.
>
>  Panduit is available in Australia and maybe here, we're looking into it.
> Basically it's at plastic gutter-box with a snap-on-off lid that you can
> drill holes in anywhere you want for entry and exit points. I here it
> comes in long sticks like EMT or PVC. It sounds ideal for tidying-up MC cables.
>
>  Matt T
>  ----- Original Message -----  From: "Jerry Caldwell" <solarcowboy at yahoo.com>

Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacNoLbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData