Tankless Water Heater without pilot [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Thu Oct 28 20:24:58 PDT 2004

4 Free Low-Fat recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacNoQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

I've been using a pilot Infinion for more than a year and it's worked
flawlessly. I've talked with Bill at Awkakai about using a tempering
valve backwards to set up this (or any) demand heater to run with
preheated water. He has done it with radiant floors, but not yet with
DHW. When I get either my wood or SDHW system set up, I plan to try
it.

Ian

-

--

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
http://click.topica.com/caacNozbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com