Performance of Large Outback system [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 15:16:40 PDT 2004

Click here for your Golden Tee CD ROM
http://click.topica.com/caacJzobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

For quick solar irradiance, cell temperature and ambient temperature
readings:

Daystar Solar Meter $139 at http://www.zianet.com/daystar/solar_meters.html

TPI Infared Thermometer #371 $90 at Fry's Electronics
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/2828714?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
 or less at eBay
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=TPI+Infared+Thermometer&btnG=Google+Search