Wrenches Member list Update [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Oct 6 08:45:10 PDT 2004

4 Free Low-Fat recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacHMTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hi gang. For some reason, some of you are unable to receive the passwords when being sent. Sharkey and I believe it has to do with your ISP or Internet host's spam settings.

So, please do not send your messages about this to the 213 wrench members. Please let me know directly, and I can reset your password and send it to you from my own machine.

But before you do that, double check to make sure that the address listed for you in the Member List is the correct one.

Smitty wrote at 07:51 AM 10/06/2004:

>Ditto on that Mr. Sharkey. Smitty
>
>Matt Tritt wrote:
>

>> Mr. Sharkey,
>>
>> When I attempted to do this I was informed that my password was being sent - but it never arrived.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"All power rests on hierarchy: an army is nothing but a well-organized lynch mob."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com
     To reach me: 707-822-7884
     To reach Home Power: 800-707-6585

Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
http://click.topica.com/caacHM1bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com