MX60 question [RE-wrenches]

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Sun Sep 19 20:38:50 PDT 2004

Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvTbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Bob,
That's a 24 volt nominal module with a Voc in the 40+ V range, right?  The
BP3160Q is an oddball module with a 23.8 Vmp and 30 Voc.  So four in series
here in the tropics shouldn't come close to the 140V max for the MX60, right
Prince of the OutBack?

marco