SW fan operation [RE-wrenches]

Blair Tump May tump at midcoast.com
Wed Sep 15 03:31:49 PDT 2004

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ChildrenInternational

The fan is switched by a thermistor located on a Fet board, I have replaced
them w/ a used 1 in the field. Unfortunately the only way it comes from
Xantrex is glued to the transistor, you can pull 1 from a bad fet board and
replace it on the heat sink, or solder a new 1 from X. I have used, used 1s
and they still seem to be working fine,You can do the repair (either repair
in the feild) These problems seemed to be on the SW4024s around
98-99.Contact me off line if you need additional info. TUMP

                Tump at midcoast.com
       www.Solarwindsnorthernlights.com
Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

    ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ************
   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"
   ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ************
          NABCEP    "Certified PV Installer"
Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvMbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com