SW fan operation [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Sep 14 19:53:03 PDT 2004

Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
http://click.topica.com/caacDv1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Kurt,
You should be able to use Xantrex' tech support on this. I dunno if Brian
Dybvig is still at Xantrex in tech support; he was pretty sharp. Also Ken
Ripley, who is still there. Both have been able to answer my SW tech
questions well over the years.

As only a diagnostic step, go to the last menu heading (19?) in the setup
menu, and then hit red and green buttons simultaneously; there's a tech menu
that isn't explained to us, but one item in there is fan speed, 1-4. That'll
tell you whether it's a software issue, or the fan or thermostat itself, I
would venture.

Allan at Pos NRG