Xantrex SW+& Certification [RE-wrenches]

i2p at aol.com i2p at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 09:36:30 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacBBBbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:40:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ray at solarray.com writes:
Also, I was wondering what any of the Xantrex certified dealers thought. Is
the certification worth taking another test AND paying several hundred
dollars?  I'm curious.....

Hi Ray, To Xantrex's credit, they put together the certification program
before any others were available. I think it has value. However, I believe NABCEP
has a stronger role now. I am very pleased to be both  Xantrex certified and
NABCEP certified. Doesn't hurt.

Best,Don Loweburg

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/OmahaSteaks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm