Maytag Neptune compatibility question -again. [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at dankoffsolar.com
Fri Aug 27 15:46:55 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

I don't know about Maytag, but I do know that I talked to a knowledgeable
technician at Frigidare some years ago, about whether they had a similar
position.  He was very wary about whatever oddness may happen at the zero
crossing, and stated that it was his opinion that he would void all
warranties on all Frigidare Gallery units that were run on anything OTHER
than grid power--including generator.

Of course, since then I've seen one family have problems with their new
washing machine not running on mod-sine.  Sears swapped out two units--drove
all the way out to the home to do so.

So I guess the answer is, it all depends upon how knowledgeable the service
guy is, and how much the customer tells......

Phil U.

on 8/27/04 4:17 PM, Allan Sindelar at allan at positiveenergysolar.com wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
> Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
> http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8QcsbeRq69a/Inksoutlet

RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
http://click.topica.com/caacxydbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Medical Hair Restoration

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com