Flexible Cables: Important Safety Issue [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Fri Aug 27 07:47:09 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

I think this whole thing is just to raise cain and get us to stop using the
flexible cable altogether. He told me in person the only legal cable to use
on batteries is THHN, let that sit in a battery box for a while and see what
happens! When I asked him about it was plain that he didn't want to discuss
it and further.
He didn't seem to think anyone could do a good crimp except the factory,
either.
He specifically mentioned the ends on MC cables.

Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;
Alternative Energy Systems & Supplies