Maytag Neptune compatibility question -again. [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Aug 26 10:52:45 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

  Hi Dan

  If I remember, Maytag will void it's warranty if their machines are used
with a mod. sinewave inverter. Why don't you call Outback and get their
input on this? Those washing machines are pretty expensive to take chances
with.

  Matt T