Satellite Internet query [RE-wrenches]

Frank Fowler cpae1 at direcway.com
Wed Aug 25 19:38:07 PDT 2004

RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
http://click.topica.com/caacxydbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Medical Hair Restoration

Jeff and wrenches,
Even if you brush off the dish, if the storm is intense enough, it's like
throwing up a sheet in front of it and you will lose service. BTW. I use
spray-on PAM or equivalent to keep the snow build-up at a minimum.