SW+ Voltage Sag [RE-wrenches [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Tue Aug 17 10:01:58 PDT 2004

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

My understanding is that the next version of the code will be written so as
to exclude modsine inverters from being listed.

I am living with a pair of 10 - 11 year old ones here... Heart Freedom
2500's, one has been under water twice. Still works, wave form is scary
though.

Planning to up to the Outback when time and cash allow.
Funny that I have a outback rack for shows and demos but not mounted in my
place.

later,
Bob

RE. Ellison