KWh subsidies (was PVUSA rating vs. CEC rating) [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Sat Jul 31 10:26:22 PDT 2004

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Sharebuilder

Hi Joel,

Well said, I agree completely.  Seems to me there is more political
support in Germany because they, unlike the U.S., do not have a 250-year
supply of coal.  The coal industry is a powerful, well-entrenched force
with deep pockets, especially when it comes to political contributions.
I think it would be best to increase usage of clean renewable power NOW
in an effort to make this stockpile of coal last 500 years, while at the
same time cutting associated airborne pollutants in half.  Only greedy
self-serving interests can argue that we should wait until this
stockpile is burnt and inhaled before transitioning to renewables.  Feed
in tariffs, that ad an increased value for non-polluting,
self-sustaining power, makes sense for those who care more about the
future health and well-being of our country and it’s inhabitants, than
just focusing on short term profits.

Graham

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgsbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ChildrenInternational

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com