Thanks to Xantrex [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Fri Jul 30 15:35:33 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgjbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

And thanks to everyone else who chimed in.  I got lots of info on the
SquareD enclosures, but this installation is just begging for the custom
white Xantrex enclosure, both electrically and physically.

Tony Boatright called me right up and he is working on it for me.  I
greatly appreciate Xantrex's quick response.

This is a two SW installation.  Agreed, transferring individual legs is not
the best alternative, but with the complicated switching required to remove
the inverters while bypassing them-- well I don't know how else to
accomplish this in two interlocking poles.  Anyone else got any better ideas?

Lastly, the only thing I will lack is the crimp connectors for doubling
wires on lugs rated only for one wire.  Does anyone know brand and/or part
number for these?

Thanks again to everyone out there.

William Miller

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgsbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ChildrenInternational

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com