PVUSA rating vs. CEC rating [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 14:04:11 PDT 2004

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgdbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

Bill,

I understand PTC vs. STC ratings for modules but,
on the Pier Mini Grid website I noticed you
distinguish between CEC power rating and PVUSA power
rating for systems.  Since the CEC uses module ratings
at PVUSA test conditions, what is the difference
between the two?  Is it ambient temperature rating of
the inverter vs. manufacturer's self certified
ratings?

=====
Jerry Caldwell
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Light Energy Systems
965 Detroit Ave
Concord, CA

925-680-4343 office
510-205-2798 mobile

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm