AC or DC Shock: Which is worse? OUCH! [RE-wrenches]

James Lamb, Middle Fork Engineering j.lamb at pecorp.com
Thu Jul 22 12:00:32 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacoW6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

The reason why many people survive unbelivable lightning strikes is that
when lightning strikes it tends to stay on the out side of your skin and
goes around you. Thats why you hear that their clothes are blown off. If
lightning finds a way into the body it will also exits at at another area
causing damage. The cell walls become full of small holes changing the
chemestry of the cells. This damage can take a long time to heal.
The on and off nature of AC can give you a chance to pull away where DC can
make you freeze on the object
JIM LAMB
Middlefork Engineering