SID circulators [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Jul 12 16:09:52 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caacpgGbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Do you have an air relief valve in the system or did you do a thorough
purge? It sure sounds like air bubbles to me.

I recently had a similar pump fail in a Heliotrope PV powered DHW system,
but it didn't make a peep.

Matt T