Emeter temp comp [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 12 07:47:39 PDT 2004

Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/411Web

Kurt,

Randy Johnson with Xantrex at X2232, has answered all my questions about
his "baby", if no one on the list gives you enough answer, I think you will
be impressed with Randy's Emeter/Link 10 product knowledge.

Bill Loesch, Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar

RE-wrenches said:
>Greetings all,

>Can anyone tell me how the temperature compensation probe option works
with the Emeter (Xantrex
>Link)?  Does it actually calculate reduced available AH's based on
temperature of the battery, or
>does it just up the voltage set point wherein the battery is considered to
be fully charged.

>I've spec'ed it in some cabin systems where the owners come up to a cold
cabin and I'm wondering
>how usefully it is, especially when the Bogart meter has some nice things
going for it (but does
>not have a temp. comp. option).

>Thanks in advance -- Kurt Nelson

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm