ABC News / AP story on Solar Electric Systems [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at dankoffsolar.com
Mon Jun 7 16:29:46 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

That story made me cry for the state of journalism today.

Talk about writing to support a predetermined point of view.

I wonder how many stories ABC/NBC/AP ran this year detailing the success
level of other mid eighties products?  I remember the car my folks drove
back then--it was a real paragon of GM virtue.  Anybody remember the
Chevette?  It was sold as a real planet saver too.

How about rewrite the story replacing the word "solar" with the word
"computer", and then focus on the shortcomings of an IBM 386 machine running
DOS?

Argggh.  Now I'm cranky.  I think I'm going to go home now and have a
solar-chilled beer and listen to tunes real loud with my wirelessly
transmitted thermonuclear powered stereo.  After all, everyone knows solar
doesn't work.

Phil Undercuffler
Dankoff Solar

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Discover Card

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm