RV roof mounting [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Thu Jun 3 18:28:13 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

A single tilt option *might* be interesting depending on price and profile.

Lowest profile flat mount would be?

--On Thursday, June 03, 2004 6:20 PM -0700 Doug Pratt <dmpratt at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Tilting and tracking just doesn't gain you enough on an RV to be worth
> the trouble, cost, and potentially weaker mounts in routine 70 mph
> winds. Just mount 'em flat, with an air space underneath. According to
> Sandia, a flat mount delivers 89% of your best possible with a tilted
> fixed mount. A bird spot or bit of shade would cut your power intake
> more than the flat mount. If that missing 11% bothers you, buy a bigger
> module.
>
> Cheers,
> Doug Pratt

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Discover Card

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm