small rooftop wind turbine [RE-wrenches]

Charlie Robb, Element Engineering element.eng at quista.net
Thu Jun 3 04:06:16 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

Hi Tom,

This is a real product, and it has recently been installed with much fanfare
as a pilot project on some school roofs near here. I haven't seen the
machines for myself and will *not* comment on the design (which may be very
clever, quiet and safe), but I am glad it wasn't me who installed prototype
rotating machinery on rooftops near children.

Let it be said that I will never install a turbine on a house roof (safety,
performance, noise). I'll stick to installing heavy wind turbines in windy
places well away from homes and neighbours. Otherwise it is PV, Hydro or
goodbye.

Cheers
Charlie

Charlie Robb

Element Engineering UK Ltd.

77 Society Road, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, EH30 9XP    UK

Tel: 0131 331 5835  Fax: 0131 331 5848  Mobile: 07887 991866

www.elementengineering.com

Registered in Scotland 263991

"Disclaimer:

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this e-mail.  If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this
e-mail."