Inter-Wrench Policy Adherence Conflict (was small rooftop wind turbine) [RE-

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 2 20:27:47 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Matt,
I presume that you are referring to me as the "self-appointed policy
police". Fair enough; I call it as I see it, and you may label me such if
you need to. But note that the first and second time that you made reference
in a Wrenches post to a product you are apparently developing and/or
representing I said nothing. The third time (if my memory serves me
correctly) is too much, in my opinion. If you have a good product, tell us
in a Home Power ad, or a press release on SolarAccess.com, Renewable Energy
World, or some such; not here. Fair enough?

Allan at Pos E