12v dc timer [RE-wrenches]

Charlie Robb, Element Engineering element.eng at quista.net
Thu May 20 04:21:45 PDT 2004

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ AIU

Dan,

Following on from what the others are saying, if you want sophisticated
timing control I would strongly recommend trying a Mitsubishi Alpha
controller or similar, they are very inexpensive (starting at £60 here) and
you program them via a PC using a simple graphical block diagram. I have had
great results with them controlling processes on small machines and megawatt
turbines. They handle multiple digital and analogue inputs, and multiple
digital outputs.

Also, as Hugh Piggott has mentioned before, you can buy d.c. timers and
meters from eltime.co.uk

Cheers
Charlie

Charlie Robb

Element Engineering UK Ltd.

77 Society Road
South Queensferry
Edinburgh
EH30 9XP      UK

Tel: 0131 331 5835
Fax: 0131 331 5848
Mobile: 07887 991866

Registered in Scotland 263991

"Disclaimer:

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this e-mail.  If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this
e-mail."

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacf0Dbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Discover Card
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm