New list server [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Apr 19 12:50:13 PDT 2004

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

Hi Frank. You are not the only one, others have trouble with this as well.

Here is the way our list is set up. When you reply to a Wrench message, it automatically replies to the email address that is in the REPLY-TO: header. In our case, all replies go to the entire list by default.

If you want to reply to the individual that sent the message instead of to the entire list, follow these short instructions:
1. With the original message that you want to reply to on the screen, COPY the address in the FROM: header.
2. Hit the Reply button, and a reply message will be generated by your email program.
3. Highlight the address that is in the TO: header of this new outgoing message.
4. PASTE the email address you copied in #1 in place of the email address in #3.

What this does is replaces the outgoing message address to the list, RE-Wrenches at topica.com, with the sender's address, in this case michael.welch at homepower.com.

Make sense?

Frank Fowler wrote at 12:16 PM 04/19/2004:

>Michael,
>I have no idea what your private email address is!
>SUNcerely,
>Frank Fowler

Michael Welch

------------------------
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
                                -John Muir

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com
     To reach me: 707-822-7884
     To reach Home Power: 800-707-6585

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
http://click.topica.com/caab6aabz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Insurance4usa.com

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com